The Global Digital Health Network, formerly the mHealth Working Group, is a 2500+ person-strong networking forum for members from 81 countries to share information, engage with the broader community, and provide leadership in digital health for global public health. The Network’s monthly meetings, held in Washington, DC, focus on promising approaches, challenges and lessons learned.
The August meeting, held at the MCSP office, featured discussions on adapting and re-using digital content and approaches. Speakers included:
- Vikas Dwivedi: Vaccine Information Management System project in Tanzania
- Jodi Lis: Re-use of a Gender Based Violence module from Ghana to Madagascar
- Steve Macheso: Adapting cStock in Malawi to include vaccination commodities
- Alex Kellerstrass: ORB, the platform for sharing digital healthworker training resources
- Maeghan Orton: WHO Digital Health Atlas, which has been established as a global and country level registry of all digital health projects