In March 2017, nearly 400 community health champions from 44 countries, representing multiple sectors, gathered in Johannesburg for the Institutionalizing Community Health Conference (ICHC). To ensure that we continue making progress towards strengthening community health systems, MCSP — in collaboration with UNICEF — is hosting a series of webinars following up on the critical principles that came out of the conference.
Check back soon for information on future webinars!
Webinar 1: 15 December 2017, 8:00-9:30 am
Community Health Information Systems: Success Stories from Rwanda and Mozambique
This webinar highlighted two country examples of promising health information systems:
- Rwanda’s national community health information system
- Mozambique’s upSCALE digital health information system
- Jean de Dieu Gatete, Child Health Advisor, MCSP/Rwanda
- Jovite Sinzahera, Senior Monitoring Evaluation & Research Advisor, MCSP/Rwanda
- Alexandre Boon, Maternal and Child Health Specialist, UNICEF/Mozambique
Presentations are available here: