Publish Date: February 2019
MCSP launched their special issue Maternal and Child Nutrition journal supplement “How to Strengthen Nutrition into the Health Platform: Programmatic Evidence and Experience from Low and Middle Income Countries” on February 12, 2019.
The supplement includes evidence and experiences on how to strengthen integration of nutrition into the health platform from a health systems perspective.
Below are the 7 MCSP articles from the supplement:
- The Revitalization and Scale‐up of the Baby‐Friendly Hospital Initiative in Malawi
- Baby‐Friendly Community Initiative—From National Guidelines to Implementation: A Multisectoral Platform for Improving Infant and Young Child Feeding Practices and Integrated Health Services
- Accelerating Progress for Complementary Feeding in Kenya: Key Government Actions and the Way Forward
- Perspectives on Maternal, Infant, and Young Child Nutrition and Family Planning: Considerations for Rollout of Integrated Services in Mara and Kagera, Tanzania
- Strengthening Nutrition Services within Integrated Community Case Management (iCCM) of Childhood Illnesses in the Democratic Republic of Congo: Evidence to Guide Implementation
- Rethinking Integrated Nutrition‐Health Strategies to Address Micronutrient Deficiencies in Children Under Five in Mozambique
- Accelerating Progress in Micronutrient Deficiencies in Mozambique: A Ministry of Health Perspective
A recording of the event is available here.