Publish Date: January 2019
MCSP’s Human Resources for Health Project in Liberia (MCSP Liberia/HRH) worked with the Ministry of Health (MOH) to accomplish two key objectives: build the capacity of pre-service education (PSE) faculty and educators and strengthen the PSE learning environment by:
- Improving Teaching Practices for Pre-Service Education in Liberia
- Improving Clinical Practice Sites through a Low-Dose, High-Frequency Training Approach
- Strengthening Human Resources for Health Policies for Pre-Service Education in Liberia
- Strengthening Pre-Service Education in Liberia: A Systems Approach
- Developing Systems to Manage Health Workforce Pre-Service Academic Records
The case study also includes an Endline Assessment Report.